CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, December 23, 2005

i just got home!

i spent my entire day at work playing NDS cos the system was down!! muahaha.

dinner with rockee! walked around.. attempted to look for my 19th gift. took a picture of a very cute gucci wristlet and mms-ed to my sis but my sister said very aunty... @*$&@(*$&*(@$.. growls. nothing to get already can........ :( i reallyreally like it.

ktv with my cousin and gang. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELVIN KORKOR!!! IM SORRY NICK!!!!! BELLE AND I DIDNT MEAN TO GET U SO DRUNK!!!!!! HOW I KNOW BELLE'S SO POWER...... BELLE YOU'RE THE GREATEST. THANK YOU FOR DRINKING FOR ME!! it was sooooo funny to see everyone get so high on.................... ah well lets skip this.. room 63, room 31....... all the high people. tsk tsk. i was like SO SO SO SANE. nick kept trying to challenge me to the scissorspaperstonepointpointgame but i kept losing. yet i made him drink. muahahha.

newton, thank you yinxing, for travelling 130km/h again..................

tomorrow's gonna be rest day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home